It’s the end: June 06, 2019 was the last day of TechFounders Batch #9. The 20-week program climaxed in a great final event with more than 180 guests from the B2B/Tech ecosystem. During the program phase, every startup conducted a pilot project with one of our corporate partners, worked with our coaches on key topics for bringing the company to the next level and connected with highly experienced mentors. A fantastic and successful time that we want to share with you! In our short video, we invite you to get some behind the scenes impressions of TechFounders Batch #9. So just click, lean back and enjoy!
- McKinsey & Company joins TechFounders as a knowledge and network partner
- What does a Startup Scouting Analyst do?
- Inveox received an investement of €17M
- What an exciting kick-off event!
- The start of batch #10!
- Hiking, sweating and chatting – DLD Hike 2019
- Neuron Soundware raised €5.75 million investment
- Soley takes over the industry
- Corporate Partner Workshop
- TechFounders Batch #9 – A look back