It’s the end: June 06, 2019 was the last day of TechFounders Batch #9. The 20-week program climaxed in a great final event with more than 180 guests from the B2B/Tech ecosystem. During the program phase, every startup conducted a pilot project with one of our corporate partners, worked with our coaches on key topics for bringing the company to the next level and connected with highly experienced mentors. A fantastic and successful time that we want to share with you! In our short video, we invite you to get some behind the scenes impressions of TechFounders Batch #9. So just click, lean back and enjoy!
- Alumni Startup Passage AI acquired by ServiceNow
- Kick-off Pitch Event
- Welcome Batch #11!
- Alumni Startup Volabo receives a seven-digit financing
- Batch #10 Demo Day Brings Startup Community Together in Munich
- Alumni Startup Ultimate.ai raises $6.5M
- W&V Green Marketing Day
- TechFounders Alumni Startup Remberg receives €2M funding
- TechFounders @ Bits&Pretzels
- McKinsey & Company joins TechFounders as a knowledge and network partner