In the past years, Bits & Pretzels has made its name as one of the most important startup conferences in Germany – so we couldn’t miss it! It’s been three inspiring and fun conference days, with lots of interesting talks, discussions, innovative new ideas, and of course, beer & pretzels! Here are some impressions of the past three days. Thanks to three amazing hosts, Felix Haas (TechFounders mentor since day 1!), Bernd Storm van Gravesande and Andreas Bruckschlögl!
- Innovations to Tackle the Grand Challenges in Climate Change – a climate-tech startup landscape
- Welcome the fresh new startups of our Batch #12!
- Alumni startup VayaVision acquired by LeddarTech
- Refresherboxx receives $100,000 Investment Prize
- Startup “wheel.me” receives investment right after TechFounders program
- Alumni Startup received €2.5 million Horizon 2020 Funding
- Virtual Demo Day – new innovations and future tech-trends
- Alumni Startup arculus raises €16 million funding!
- Alumni Startup Toposens raises a new round of funding
- New Survey Shows: Almost 90% of Startups Think About Sustainability