In the past years, Bits & Pretzels has made its name as one of the most important startup conferences in Germany – so we couldn’t miss it! It’s been three inspiring and fun conference days, with lots of interesting talks, discussions, innovative new ideas, and of course, beer & pretzels! Here are some impressions of the past three days. Thanks to three amazing hosts, Felix Haas (TechFounders mentor since day 1!), Bernd Storm van Gravesande and Andreas Bruckschlögl!
- Virtual Demo Day – new innovations and future tech-trends
- Alumni Startup arculus raises €16 million funding!
- Alumni Startup Toposens raises a new round of funding
- New Survey Shows: Almost 90% of Startups Think About Sustainability
- Over 500 completed applications for Batch #12!
- Alumni Startup Wisefood receives a seven-digit financing!
- INFORMATION FOR STARTUPS IN FINANCIAL CRISIS DUE TO COVID-19
- Alumni Startup GBatteries receives up to $3million in funding
- Alumni Startup Passage AI acquired by ServiceNow
- Kick-off Pitch Event