In the past years, Bits & Pretzels has made its name as one of the most important startup conferences in Germany – so we couldn’t miss it! It’s been three inspiring and fun conference days, with lots of interesting talks, discussions, innovative new ideas, and of course, beer & pretzels! Here are some impressions of the past three days. Thanks to three amazing hosts, Felix Haas (TechFounders mentor since day 1!), Bernd Storm van Gravesande and Andreas Bruckschlögl!
- Welcome Batch #11!
- Alumni Startup Volabo receives a seven-digit financing
- Batch #10 Demo Day Brings Startup Community Together in Munich
- Alumni Startup Ultimate.ai raises $6.5M
- W&V Green Marketing Day
- TechFounders Alumni Startup Remberg receives €2M funding
- TechFounders @ Bits&Pretzels
- McKinsey & Company joins TechFounders as a knowledge and network partner
- What does a Startup Scouting Analyst do?
- Inveox received an investment of €17M